Saturday, October 27, 2007

Under the Irish Weather

Hello All!
I am sending my best from Kilarney in the County of Kerry. Woke up yesterday in Cork feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing to bad, just a cold, but not fun! I coughed the entire way to Kilarney on the bus (two hours). Thank goodness most of the people were listening to music, or a really loud movie on their laptop, so I don't think I bothered too many people, just myself. This morning was much worse though. I woke up feeling horrible; lots of coughing and a very sore throat. Heather and I were supposed to catch a bus to go around the Ring of Kerry, but I was not up to it. So we decided to stay at the Hostel and take it easy, which actually worked out well because the weather is crap. Ireland is an amazing country with amazing people! I definitely feel very comfortable here and hope that I am able to find a job so that I might be able to stay for awhile. I will definitely update my blog in the next few days so please take a look soon, for more pictures and info. I love you all and hope that everyone is well!
Love
Petra

No comments: