Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Land of Guiness... here I come!

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know that my time in New York was amazing and I am leaving for Ireland in a few hours and wanted to say hi before I leave the country. I have been able to download photos and I put some up on my myspace page. Melissa is trying to figure out how everyone can see them, I will let you know when I figure it out. In the mean time just know that there are pictures coming soon. I love you all very much and can't wait to send you greetings from Ireland. I will not be able to use my phone while gone, so please don't try and call it. Hotmail, myspace and facebook are the best ways to get a hold of me. I do have a skype account and will be trying to use that once in Ireland, but probably won't use that often, so use email. I love you all and will talk to you soon!

Love
Petra

** special note: Melissa figured it out and here is the place. ;)

No comments: