Saturday, October 20, 2007

Greetings from Ireland

HELLO!
Just wanted to let you all know that I made it safe and sound and am having a great time here with Heather. There is just so much to write so I am trying to put it all together. But I will tell you Guiness is awesome! Dad, you would love it! It is extremely expensive here, especially in Dublin, so finding people that will buy us drinks is great. So far we have met more Americans than Irish folks. We have been told that once we are out of Dublin it will be better. Dublin is great, but it is like most other large cities, lots of shopping, tourists and bars. I am really enjoying myself and have met lots of nice people. We are staying with a couple of Italians right now, surfing their couch, they are extremely nice people and are taking good care of us. Mateo cooked us lunch and dinner yesterday, and will be cooking us dinner again tonight. There is so much to tell you all I don't know where to begin, so when I finally get it all down I will send to Melissa to put on my blog. I love you all very much and I am loving that I am able to be here in Ireland. I really hope that I can find a job somewhere in Europe so that I can stay and travel more. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH and I will write again soon.
Love,
Petra

No comments: